Tuesday 15 November 2011

Introduction

As an enthusiast of all things bigfoot, I must confess that I love bigfoot movies.  I don't care how cheesy they are, and some of them really are very cheesy, I thought it was time for a little corner of the internet that could celebrate this tiny movie genre.  

There aren't that many bigfoot movies so it shouldn't take long to work my way through them, but I'd appreciate some help in identifying movies I have missed.

Join me on this indulgent romp through the land of bad fur suits and wooden acting, and remember my one rule for encountering a bigfoot - make sure you are with someone who runs slower than you do!

2 comments:

  1. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. buy dvd atypical season 1

    ReplyDelete